Following the initiatives of different scholarly regulatory organizations (such as Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and American Medical Association (AMA)) which have made painstaking attempts to identify and set standards for publication misconduct have created a new era in the domain of scholarly publishing.
Openventio values the efforts of the aforementioned reputed scholarly organizations and aims to commit towards the maintenance of the highest scientific and ethical standards by adhering to and following the best publishing practices.
With the objective to maintain the integrity of our publications, Openventio pledges the following general guiding principles;
• Committing to academic freedom, and the right to publish;
• Maintaining the high standards and quality of research by committing to scientific openness, integrity and ethics;
• Promoting recognized best practices and standards in research across multiple disciplines, and adopting and creating awareness on emerging practices and standards;
• Publish novel models, and promote advocacy, education and innovative content;
• Effective dissemination of research results, and advancing the trends of publishing technology.