Yong-Cai Zhao, MD, PhD
Associate Chief Physician
Department of Endocrinology
Cangzhou Central Hospital
16 Xinhua West Street, Cangzhou City
People`s Republic of China
• (2011-2015) PhD, Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China
• (2003-2006) MS, Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China
• (1996-2003) MD, Hebei Medical University, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China
• (2012-Present) Associate Chief Physician in Endocrinology
• Cangzhou Central Hospital, Cangzhou, Hebei Province
• (2014-2015) Visiting Scholar, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
• (2007-2012) Attending Physician in Endocrinology, Cangzhou Central Hospital, Cangzhou, Hebei Province
• (2008-2009) Visiting Scholar, Peking University First Hospital, Beijing, People’s Republic of China
• (2001-2007) Resident Physician in Endocrinology, Cangzhou Central Hospital, Cangzhou, Hebei Province
He has been working on clinics and research work of endocrine diseases. During last 10 years, he has been carried out some basic and clinical research in pathogenesis and therapy of diabetes mellitus and diabetic macroangiopathy, islets cell and endoplasmic reticulum stress.
• (2013-Present) Executive member, Association of diabetes prevention and treatment of Hebei Province.
1. Yong-Cai Z, Xinsheng L, Shiling T. Retrospective analysis of the relationship between elevated plasma levels of TXNIP and carotid intimamedia thickness in subjects with impaired glucose tolerance and early Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015; 11: 372-377. doi: 10.1016/j.diabres.2015.05.028
2. Yong-Cai Z, Xin-Sheng L, Jin-Cheng Z. Efficacy and safety of combination of insulin detemir and repaglinide for the treatment of elderly T2DM patients. Chin J diabetes. 2013; 7: 604-606.
3. Yong-Cai Z , Xiao-Wei MA. The UPR pathway and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Chin J diabetes. 2011; 5: 381-383.
4. Yong-Cai Z, Xin-Sheng L. An investigation on the factors that influence the plasma concentrations of sVCAM-l in patients with impaired glucose tolerance or type 2 diabetes memtus. Chinese Journal of Medicinal Guide. 2011; 4: 666-667.
5. Yong-Cai Z, Xin-Sheng L. Relationship between serum inflammatory factors and degree of carotid atherosclerosis in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Chinese Journal of Prevention and Control of Chronic Diseases. 2011; 1: 55-57.
6. Yong-Cai Z, Xin-Sheng L. The relationship between the early atherosclerosis and oxidative stress in the populations with abnormal glucose metabolism and study of its mechanisms. Chinese Journal of Prevention and Control of Chronic Diseases. 2011; 6: 599-601.
7. Yong-Cai Z, Xin-Sheng L, Jin-Cheng Z. Relationship between the thickness of carotid intimal-medial and serum adhesion molecule levels in populations of different glucose tolerance. Chinese General Practice. 2011; 8C: 2731-2733.
8. Yong-Cai Z, Xin-Sheng L, Jin-Cheng Z. Relationship between the thickness of carotid intimal-medial and oxidative stress in patients with impaired glucose tolerance. Journal of Practical Medicine. 2010; 21: 3929-3931.
9. Yong-Cai Z. Clinical analysis of 32 cases of hyperthyroidism complicated with hypokalemic periodic paralysis. Hebei Medical Journal. 2009; 21: 2946-2948.