Ying Wang, PhD
Associate Chief Physician
Department of in Otolaryngology
The First Affiliated Hospital of the Zhengzhou University
Zhengzhou, Henan, China
• (Sep.1993 – June1998) Bachelor of Medicine, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China
• (Sep.2000 – June2003) Master of Medicine, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China Advisor: Minmin Dong
• (Sep.2003 – June 2006) Ph.D, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China Advisor: Minmin Dong. Dissertation: The Stem Cells Differentiating into Hair Cell-like Cells in Vitro
• (July 1998-Present) Associate chief Physician in Otolaryngology,The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China
• (Sep 201-Sep 2014) Visiting scholar in the otolaryngology ＆ head and neck surgery clinic of Vanderbilt University, Nashville, UA
Her research interest includes: Otolaryngology.
1. Wang Y, Dong MM. In vitro induction and differentiation of newborn guinea pig hippocampus neural stem cells into cells resembling inner hair cells, using artificial perilymph . The Journal of Laryngology & Otology. 2011; 125(8): 771-775.doi: 10.1017/S0022215111000922
2. Wang Y, Dong MM. Effect of different combination of growth factors on the differentiation of NSC into hair-like cells. Ear, Nose & Throat Journal.
3. Wang Y, Dong MM. Induction of neural stem cells from newborn fetal guinea pig bu fetal bovine serum and artificial perilymph. Chinese archives of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. 2006;13(12): 818-820.
4. Wang Y, Dong MM.The effects of different growth media on the differentiation of neural stem cells to hair cell-like cells in vitro. Beijing medical Journal. 2006; 28(10): 577-579.
5. Wang Y, Dong MM. Induction of neural stem cells from newborn guinea pig by artificial perilymph. China Journal of modern medicine. 2006;16(17): 2586-2588.
6. Wang Y, Dong MM. Isolation, culture and label of neural stem cells from newborn fetal guinea pig. Chinese Journal of Clinical rehabilitation. 2006; 10(29): 157-159.
7. Wang Y, Dong MM. In vitro differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells into hair cell-like cells in guinea pigs. Journal of Otology. 2007; 2(2): 97-102. doi: 10.1016/S1672-2930(07)50020-6
8. Yang HB, Wang Y, Dong MM. Effect of Han-uvulopalatopharyngoplasty on flow-mediated dilatation in patients with moderate or severe obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Acta Oto-laryngologica. 2012; 132(7): 769-772. doi: 10.3109/00016489.2011.653672.
9. Wang Y, Yang H, Dong M. Study on the levels of C-reactive protein nd fibrinolytic activity in patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Journal of clinical otorhinolaryngology. 2004,18(3):147-148.
10. Li ping,Wang ying,Turner Justin. Proinflammatory mediators alter expression of NF-Kappa B-Regulating deubiquitinases in sinonasal epithelial cells. Internation forum of allergy ＆ rhinology. 2015; 5(7): 583-589.doi: 10.1002/alr.21538