Yaghoub Mohammadifar, PhD
Department of Archaeology
Bu-Ali Sina University
Hamedan, Hamadan, Iran
• (2005) PhD, In Archaeology, Historic Period, TARBIAT MODARES University, Tehran, Iran, Dissertation: The Survey and Analysis of Parthian Relic and Settelment in Central Zagros
• (1996) MA, In Archaeology, Historic Period, August TARBIAT MODARES University, Tehran, Iran, Dissertation: A new Research on the Style and Usage of Human Sculptures in Elam, From Early to Neo Elam
• (1993) BA of Archaeology, TEHRAN University, Tehran, Iran
• (1999) Founder and Director of Archaeology Department of Bu-Ali Sina University of Hamedan
• (2002-Present) Founder and Din of Faculty of Arts And Architecture, Bu-Ali Sina University – Hamedan
• (2004) Executive and Scientific Director of The First Congress Of Archaeology Of Hamedan Province, with CHTO
• Presently he is a Associate Professor, Department of Archaeology, Bu-Ali Sina University of Hamedan, Lecturer of Archaeology Basics; Lecturer of Historical Period Iran and Beyond
His research interest includes: Anthropology.
• Member of Iranian Center for Archaeological Research, Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization of Iran (1997-1999)
1. Mohammadifar Y. Chronology of the Kangavar Plain, Up to Archaeological Records. Journal of the Iranian Studies, Kerman University. 2005. [Farsi]
2. Mohammadifar Y. Ekbatan Mint in Parthian Period. Hamedan Culture Magazine. 2000: 21&22.
3. Mohammadifar Y, Sarraf MR . Study of Burial Styles In Parthian Period in western borders of Central Zagros. Journal of the Iranian Studies, Kerman University. 2004. [Farsi]
4. Mohammadifar Y. Study of Burial Styles in Parthian Period in Hamedan. Hamedan Culture Magazine. 2001, 15. [Farsi]
5. Mohammadifar Y, Motarjem A. Looking trough the importance of archaeological findings in Seh Gabi Hills. Hamedan Culture Magazine. 2002; 25. [Farsi]
6. Mohammadifar Y. Chamber Tomb of Ravansar In Rvansar. In: Taheri K, ed. 2000. [Farsi]
7. Mohammadifar Y. Pottery Marketing. Hamedan Culture Magazine. 2002; 27. [Farsi]
8. Mohammadifar Y. Kangavar Historical Geography. Kermanshah Culture Magazine. 2001, 2 & 3. [Farsi]
9. Mohammadifar Y. Temple of Anahita, Bandits` Hideaway. Gardeshgari, 2000; 3.
10. Dietrich H, Mohammadifar Y. The basic pillars of ten goats and Taq-e Bostan ??? Hamedan Culture Magazine. 2002; 26. [Farsi]
11. Mohammadifar Y, Mollazadeh K, Mohammadi M. Mahi-Dasht Bridge in Encyclopedia of Islamic Monuments of IRAN (Public Monuments), 2003. [Farsi]
12. Mohammadifar Y. Temple of Anahita, Kangavar. In: Jahangardan, 1999. [Farsi]
13. Mohammadifar Y. Review of Excavations of Teppe Gian (Gian Hill), Nahavand. Hamedan Culture Magazine. 2000. [Farsi]
14. Mohammadifar Y. Hegmataneh, Capital of Medes. Hamedan Culture Magazine. 1999; 17 & 18. [Farsi]
15. Mohammadifar Y, Sarraf MR. A Glance at Burial Rites in Pithos of Arsacids Era Located in western region of central Zagros. The Journal of Humanities. 2006; 13(3): 51-62.
16. Mohammadifar Y. Historical geography of central zagros in pre-islamic era. Journal of the Iranian Studies, Kerman University. 2005. [Farsi]
17. Mohammadifar Y. Study of the Consequences of the Archaeological Survey of Sahneh County. Journal of the Iranian Studies, Kerman University. 2007. [Farsi]
18. Mohammadifar Y. Study of the methods of audit and accounting in iran and mesopotamia, from the 4th millennium bc up to the achaemenian period. Journal of the Iranian Studies, Kerman University. 2007. [Farsi]
19. Mohammadifar Y. Modeling Parthian site distribution patterns in the central zagros region, western Iran. Journal of the Faculty of Literature & Humanities, Tehran University. 2007. [Farsi]
20. Mohammadifar Y. Study and analysis of the bas relief of arsacid Goudarz in Sare-pole Zohab. Journal of the Faculty of Literature and Humanities, Isfahan University. 2007.
21. Mohammadifar Y. Political archaeology, a glance over the studies of bible archaeology. Journal of the Iranian Studies, Kerman University. 2008. [Farsi]
22. Hajivaliei M, Mohammadifar Y, Ghiyasi K, Jaleh B, Lamehi-Rachti M, Oliaiy P. Application of PIXE to study ancient Iranian silver coins. Nuclear instruments & methods in physics research section b-beam interactions with materials and atoms. 2008; 266(8): 1578-1582.
23. Mohammadifar Y, Motarjem A. New evidence of human settlement continuity from the Middle Palaeolithic period to the Chalcolithic in the Marivan region of Iranian Kurdistan. Antiquity. 2008; 82: 317.
24. Mohammadifar Y, Motarjem A, Torabzadeh H. Tepe Pissa: A New Investigation of the Kura-Araxes Culture in Central Western Iran. Antiquity. 2009; 82: 320. br> 25. Mohamadfar Y, Matthews R, Mohammadifar Y, Motarjem A, Mathews W. The Central Zagros Project (CZAP). Antiquity. 2010; 82: 322.
26. Mohamadfar Y. Kakh-i Sarvestan in great Encyclopedia Islamica, Tehran. [ Farsi]
27. Mohamadfar Y, Balmaki B. The art of pottery in safavid period, Study of Techniques and Motives. Journal of Honar-ha-ye Ziba, Tehran University. 2008; 33. [Farsi]
30. Mohamadfar Y, Mirzaei F, Rahmati M. Call Sasanian figures in Seatri hair (Sassanian Kings in AL-Bohtari Poems). International Journal of Humanities. 2010; 8. [Arabic]
31. Mohamadfar Y, Arian S. Introduction and Analysis of the Architectural and Practical Aspects of The Takkieh-Biglarbeigi of Kermanshah. Journal of Studies on Iranian – Islamic City. 2011. [Farsi]
32. Mohamadfar Y. Preliminary Report of the 16th Season of Excavations at Tepe Hegmataneh; Hamedan. Iranian Journal Archaeological Studeis. 2012.
33. Mohamadfar Y. Preliminary Report on the Salvage Excavation at the Kolàšeg, Guilan-E Gharb of Kermanshah, Iran. Global Journal of Human-Social Science: D History, Anthropology & Archaeology. 2014: 2: 29-48.
34. Mohamadfar Y. petroglyphs. hamadan, western Iran. Rock Art Research. 2015; 32, 2: 202-206.
35. Mohamadfar Y. Discovering new rock paintings at shmsali and gorgali rock shelters in kohgiluye and bouier ahmad province, Southern Iran. Arts. 2015; 4: 61-67.
36. Mohamadfar Y. A newly foundV bas-relief at Yakhchal valley in Hamadan province, western iran, Iranica Antiqua, 2015.
37. Mohamadfar Y. Human remains from the catacombs of Samen, Iran, 2007-2011, Bioarchaeology of the Near East, 2015: 9.
38. Mohamadfar Y. Introduction and analysis of rock arts of azandarian, malayer. Quarterly Journal of Social Sciences. 2014; 64: 188-223.
39. Mohamadfar Y. The petroglyphs of qeshlagh in hamadan province, Western Iran. International Journal of Archaeology. 2015; 3(2): 17-21.
1. Mohamadfar Y. The Parthian Archaeology and Art (University Students Text Book). The Organization for Researching and Composing University Textbooks in the Humanities (Samt), Tehran, 2008. [Farsi]
2. Mohamadfar Y, Bege V, Shipman K. Elimaeite Relieves In Parthian Period. The Organization for Researching and Composing University Textbooks in the Humanities (Samt), Tehran, 2007. [Farsi]