Steven R. Lindheim, MD, MMM
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Program Director, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Wright State University
Boonshoft School of Medicine
128 E. Apple Street, Suite 3811 Dayton, OH 45409, USA
Dr. Lindheim is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Program Director of the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility program at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine, in Dayton, Ohio He graduated from Temple School of Medicine and was a resident at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia. Dr. Lindheim completed a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Southern California, and is currently Board Certified in both Ob/Gyn and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He has his masters in medical management at Tulane Tropical School of Medicine. He has most recently served as a faculty member at University of Cincinnati. Dr. Lindheim has a major interest in In vitro fertilization, oocyte donation, embryo donation, reproductive ethics, operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. He is a well-recognized expert in the field of assisted reproduction and has over 100 scientific publications. His research focuses upon in-vitro fertilization, PCOS, and endometriosis integrating with translational genomics and secretomics.
His research interests include: IVF, ART,PCOS, 3rd Party Reproduction, Endometriosis, Bioethics, Ectopic Pregnancy, Robotic Surgery, MinimalIt Invasive Surgery and Hysteroscopy.
AWARDS AND PRIZE PAPERS
• The American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology & Gynecology Laser Societys Award, 1988: Prospectiveevaluation of HPV infection in pregnant women
• The Society of Gynecologic Investigators, 1993: Plenary session IGF 1 Infusions in PCO
• Pacific Coast Fertility Society Mead Johnson Laboratory/Purvis Martin Award, 1993: The route of administration influences the effect of estrogen on insulin sensitivity in postmenopausal women
• The Society of Gynecologic Investigators, 1998: Plenary Session Normal Ovulatory Women With Polycystic Ovaries Have Hyperandrogenic Pituitary-Ovarian Responses To Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone-Agonist (GnRH-a) Testing
• The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology/Kenneth Gottsfeld-Charles Hohler Memorial Foundation Research Award in Ultrasound, 2004: The Incidence of Disseminated Endometrial Cancer Cells During Sonohysterography and Their Functional Viability
• Top Doctors, 2004, Dane County, WI
• Hamilton Award: Resident Research Day, University of Wisconsin, 2005:The Incidence of Disseminated Endometrial Cancer Cells During Sonohysterography and Their Functional Viability (Research Mentor for Emily Berry MD)
• Hamilton Award: Resident Research Day, University of Wisconsin, 2006:Optimal Catheter Placement during Sonohysterography: Comparison of Cervical to Uterine Placement (Research Mentor for Rachel Speildoch, MD)
• Top Doctors, 2006, Dane County, WI
• The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology/Kenneth Gottsfeld-Charles Hohler Memorial Foundation Research Award in Ultrasound, 2007:Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping in Early-Stage Endometrial Cancer: Sonohysterographic Injection and Cytologic Analysis of Distention Media
• Smith & Nephew Endoscopy Operative Hysteroscopy Center of Excellence Training Program at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital, 2009
• Top Doctors, 2011 and 2012, US Health News
• The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology/Kenneth Gottsfeld-Charles Hohler Memorial Foundation Research Award in Ultrasound, 2012:Evaluation of ovarian reserve after gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist (GnRH) therapy in pediatric, adolescent, and young adult cancer patients undergoing chemo-radiation therapy
• Top Doctors, 2013, Tucson, AZ
1. Levine SB, Lerner HJ, Leifer ED, Lindheim SR. Intraoperative cholangiography: A review of indications and analysis of age sex groups. Ann Surg. 1983; 198: 692-697.
2. Rando RF, Lindheim SR, Hasty L, Sedlacek TV, Woodland M, Eder C. Increased frequency of detection of human papilloma virus deoxyribonucleic acid in exfoliated cervical cells during pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 50-54. doi: : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(89)90231-7
3. Sedlacek TV, Lindheim SR, Eder C, et al. Mechanism for human papillomavirus transmission at birth. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1989; 161: 55-59. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(89)90232-9
4. Lindheim SR, Smith Nguyen G. Aggressive evaluation for atypical squamous cells in Papanicolaou smears. J Reprod Med. 1989; 35: 971-973.
5. Lindheim SR, Legro RS, Bernstein L, et al. Behavioral stress responses in premenopausal women and the effects of estrogen. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1992; 167: 1831-1836. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(92)91783-7
6. Lindheim SR, Pressor SC, Ditkoff EC, Vijod MA, Stanczyk FZ, Lobo RA. A possible bimodal effect on insulin sensitivity in postmenopausal women and the attenuating effect of added progestin. Fertil Steril. 1993; 60: 664-667.
7. Lindheim SR, Notelovitz M, Feldman EB, Larsen S, Khan FY, Lobo RA. The independent effects of exercise and estrogen on lipids and lipoproteins in postmenopausal women. Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 83: 167-170.
8. Kojima T, Lindheim SR, Duffy DM, Vijod MA, Stanczyk FZI, Lobo RA. Insulin sensitivity is decreased in normal women by doses of ethinyl estradiol used in oral contraceptives. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 169: 1540-1544. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(93)90432-I
9. Lindheim SR, Legro RS, Morris RS, et al. The effect of progestin on behavioral stress responses in postmenopausal women. J Soc Gyn Invest. 1994; 1: 79-83. doi: 10.1177/107155769400100116
10. Lindheim SR, Buchanan TA, Duffy DM, et al. Comparison of estimates of insulin sensitivity in pre and post menopausal women using the insulin tolerance test and the frequently sampled intravenous glucose tolerance test. J Soc Gyn Invest. 1994; 1: 150-54.
11. Lindheim SR, Duffy DM, Kojima T, Vijod MA, Stanczyk FZ, Lobo RA. The route of administration influences the effect of estrogen on insulin sensitivity in postmenopausal women. Fertil Steril. 1994; 62: 1176-1180.
12. Duffy DM, Lindheim SR, Vijod MA, Chang L, Nakamura RM, Lobo RA. Low- dose hormone-releasing factor may enhance folliculogenesis in regularly menstruating women: a preliminary study. Fertil Steril. 1995; 63: 756-760.
13. Morris RS, Paulson Lindheim SR, Legro RS, Lobo RA, Sauer MV. Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition reverses luteal phase steroid production in oocyte donors. Fertil Steril. 1995; 63: 854-858.
14. Lindheim SR, Legro RS, Morris RS, et al. Altered stress responses in women undergoing in vitro fertilization and recipients of oocyte donation. Human Reprod. 1995; 10: 320-323.
15 Witt B, Barad DH, Barg P, et al. Basal Serum Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Estradiol Levels as Predictors of Pregnancy in Unstimulated Donor Insemination Cycles. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1995; 12: 157-160.
16. Lindheim SR, Sauer MV, Francis MM, Macaso TM, Lobo RA, Paulson RJ. The significance of elevated early follicular phase phase FSH levels in unstimulated cycles: Effects of follicular dynamics and oocyte maturation. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1995; 13: 49-52.
17. Wong IL, Legro RS, Lindheim SR, Paulson RJ, Sauer MV. Efficacy of oocytes donated by older women in an oocyte donation program. Human Repro. 1996; 11: 820-823.
18. Lindheim SR, Barad DH, Zinger M, et al. Abnormal sperm morphology is highly predictive of pregnancy outcome during controlled ovarian hyperstimulation and intrauterine insemination. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1996; 13: 569-572. doi: 10.1007/BF02066610
19. Lindheim SR, Barad DH, Witt B, Ditkoff E, Sauer MV. Short-term gonadotropin suppression with oral contraceptives benefits poor responders prior to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1996; 13: 745-747. doi: 10.1007/BF02066431
20. Lindheim SR, Sauer MV, Francis MM, Macaso TM, Lobo RA, Paulson RJ. The utility of a midcycle FSH boost in addition to hCG for timing of follicle aspiration in unstimulated IVF cycles. Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1997; 43: 76-78.
21. Lindheim SR, Ditkoff EC, Vidali A, Zinger M, Sauer MV. Poor responders to ovarian hyperstimulation may benefit from an attempt at natural cycle oocyte retrieval. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1997; 14: 174-176. doi: 10.1007/BF02766136
22. Ditkoff EC, Prosser R, Zimmerman RC, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. The addition of norethindrone acetate to leuprolide acetate for ovarian suppression has no adverse effect on ovarian stimulation. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1997; 14: 92-96. doi: 10.1007/BF02765777
23. Ditkoff EC, Tucker T, Longacre T, Levine RU, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Bilateral serous cystadenofibromas clinically simulating hypereacto luteinalis following controlled ovarian hyperstimulation and in vitro fertilization. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1997; 14: 230-233. doi: 10.1007/BF02766116
24. Lindheim SR, Ditkoff EC, Zinger M, Sauer MV. Differences in ovarian stimulation among older and younger women with a diminished gonadal reserve. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1997; 14: 235-237. doi: 10.1007/BF02766118
25. Lindheim SR, Heller D, Ditkoff EC, Sauer MV. Ovarian hyperstimulation compounds the deleterious effects of hydrosalpinx on outcome during IVF-ET. J Assis Repro Rev. 1997; 6: 64-66.
26. Lindheim SR, Vidali A, Timor-Tritsch I, Sauer MV. A complicated case of medically managed ectopic pregnancy following ovum donation. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1997; 14: 291-293.
27. Lindheim SR, Chang PL, Ditkoff EC, Sauer MV. Increases in serum progesterone after human chorionic gonadotropin are not predictive of cycle outcome during IVF-ET. J Assis Repro Rev. 1997; 7: 134-136.
28. Lindheim SR, Chang PL, Ditkoff EC, Sauer MV. The utility of day 3 FSH and estradiol in women with PCOS undergoing ovarian hyperstimulation and IUI. J Assis Repro Rev. 1997; 7: 137-138.
29. Koopersmith T, Lindheim SR, Lobo RA, Paulson RA, Sauer MV. Outcomes of higher order multiple gestations in women undergoing ovum donation. J Mat-Fet Med. 1997; 6: 268-272.
30. Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. The clinical utility of hysterosonography for upper genital tract screening in patients undergoing ovum donation. J Gynecol Obstet. 1998; 60: 47-50.
31. Lindheim SR, Frumovitz M, Sauer MV. Recruitment and screening policies and procedures used to establish a paid donor oocyte registry. Hum Reprod. 1998; 13: 2020-2024.
32. Chang PL, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Screening oocyte donors for cystic fibrosis using multiplex PCR amplification of CFTR gene from buccal cell DNA. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1998; 15: 405-406. doi: 10.1023/A:1022545319395
33. Lindheim SR, M Sauer MV. Attitudes among recipient couples awaiting anonymous oocyte donation matching. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1998; 15: 444-446.
34. Lindheim SR, Chang PL, Vidalli A, Ferrin M, Sauer MV. The utility of serum progesterone and inhibin A in monitoring unstimulated IVF-ET cycles. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1998; 15: 538-541. doi: 10.1023/A:1022530103330
35. Lindheim SR, Cohen MA, Sauer MV. Operative ultrasonography for upper genital tract pathology: a new application for sonohysterography. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1998; 15: 542-546. doi: 10.1023/A:1022582120168
36. Stadtmauer L, Vidalli A, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Follicular fluid insulin-like growth factor-1 and insulin-like binding protein-1 and -3 vary as a function of ovarian reserve and ovarian stimulation. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1998; 15: 587-593.
37. Lindheim SR. Chronic Pelvic Pain: Presumptive diagnosis and therapy using GnRH-agonists. Int J Fertil Women.s Med. 1998; 43: 1-10.
38. Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Trophoblast Persists Despite Lack of Sex-Steroid Support Following Ovum Donation. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1999; 16: 52-54. doi: 10.1023/A:1022501830531
39. Cohen MA, Langer JL, Lindheim SR, Brown S, Sauer MV. Genetic screening of oocyte donors. Asst Reprod Rev. 1999; 9: 45-49.
40. Surrey ES, and the Add-Back Consensus Working Group. Add-back therapy and gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists in the treatment with endometriosis: can a consensus be reached? . Fertil Steril. 1999; 71: 420-424. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0015-0282(98)00500-7
41. Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Breast cancer in an ovum donor. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1999; 16: 108-110.
42. Cohen MA, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Hydrosalpinges adversely affects implantation in donor oocyte cycles. Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 1087-1089. doi: 10.1093/humrep/14.4.1087
43. Cohen MA, Keltz M, Sauer MV, Lindheim SR. Utilizing routine sonohysterography to detect intrauterine pathology prior to initiating hormone replacement therapy. J Menopause. 1999; 6: 68-70.
44. Cohen MA, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Avoiding Pachyonychia Congenita using oocyte donation. J Derm. 1999; 198: 107-108. doi: 10.1159/000018083)
45. Cohen MA, Chang PL, Legro R, Uhler M, Sauer MV, Lindheim SR. Reproductive outcome after sterilization in women of advanced reproductive age. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1999; 16: 402-404. doi: 10.1023/A:1020509323039
46. Lindheim SR, Cohen M, Sauer MV. Compensated inhibin-a production by the dominant follicle in natural IVF-ET cycles in women with diminished ovarian reserve. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1999; 8: 450-453.
47. Lindheim SR, Cohen MA, Sauer MV. Ultrasound guided embryo transfer significantly improves pregnancy outcome in women undergoing ovum donation. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 1999; 66: 281-284. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0020-7292(99)00077-6
48. Cohen MA, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. An unusual case of 21-hydroxylase deficiency in a Turner.s patient undergoing oocyte donation. Fertil Steril. 1999; 72: 937-939.
49. Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Embryo donation: A programmed approach. Fertil Steril. 1999; 72: 940-941. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0015-0282(99)00361-1
50. Cohen MA, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Donor age is paramount to success in oocyte donation. Hum Reprod. 1999; 14: 255-258. doi: 10.1093/humrep/14.11.2755
51. Lindheim SR, Cohen M, Chang PL, Sauer MV. Significant differences in serum progesterone before and after human chorionic gonadotropin based on response to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation during IVF-ET cycles. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1999; 16: 242-246. doi: 10.1023/A:1020311328182
52. Lindheim SR, Cohen MA, Sauer MV. Intra-operative Applications Of Saline Infusion Ultrasonography. J Assis Reprod Genet. 1999; 16: 390-394. doi: 10.1023/A:1020502232184
53. Scialli AR. For the Pelvic Pain Expert Working Group. Evaluating Chronic Pelvic Pelvic Pain: A consensus Recommendation. J Reprod Med. 1999; 44: 945-952.
54. Lindheim SR, Kavic S, Shulman SV, Sauer MV. Operative hysteroscopy in the office setting. J Am Lapros Surg. 2000; 7: 31-35.
55. Lindheim SR, Sauer MV, Carmina E, et al. Circulating Leptin During Ovulation Induction: Relationship To Adiposity and Ovarian Morphology. Fertil Steril. 2000; 73: 493-498. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0015-0282(99)00578-6
56. Chang PL, Lindheim SR, Ferrin M, et al. Normal ovulatory women with polycystic ovaries have hyperandrogenic pituitary-ovarian responses to gonadotropin releasing hormone-agonist testing. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000; 85: 995-1000. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1210/jcem.85.3.6452
57. Kavic S, Sauer MV, Lindheim SR. Lessons learned from centralized oocyte donation. Advances in Reproduction. 2000; 4: 11-14.
58. Lindheim SR, Cohen MA, Sauer MV. The effect of ICSI on frozen thawed embryos generated from donor oocytes. Advances in Reproduction. 2000; 4: 238-243.
59. Lindheim SR, Kavic S, Sauer MV. Understanding differences in the perception of anonymous parties: A comparison between gamete donors and their recipients. J Assis Reprod Genet. 2000; 17: 127-130.
60. Kavic S, Lindheim SR, Sauer MV. Menses predict successful ovarian down-regulation using GnRH-a prior to IVF-ET cycles. J Assis Reprod Genet. 2000; 17: 296-298. doi: 10.1023/A:1009418618455
61. Lindheim SR. Echosight Jansen-Anderson Coaxial catheter guided hysteroscopy. J American Assoc Gynecol Laparoscopists. 2001; 8: 307-311.
62. Lindheim SR, Fisch H, Sauer MV. TESA and its application to oocyte donation. Advances in Reproduction. 2001; 46: 211-215. doi: 10.1080/01485010151096522
63. Kavic S, Cohen MA, Sauer MV, Lindheim SR. The predictive value of serum estradiol early in the course of controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in women undergoing oocyte donation. J Reprod Med. 2001; 46: 637-640.
64. Mor E, Lindheim SR, Lerner J, Sauer MV. Combined intrauterine. tubal. and cervical pregnancies following in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer. J Assist Reprod Gen. 2001; 18: 349-351.
65. Lindheim SR, Chase J, Sauer MV. Assessing the influence of payment on motivations of women participating as oocyte donors. Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2001; 52: 89-92. doi: 10.1159/000052949
66. Kovalevskaya G, Birken S, Kakuma T, et al. Prediction of IVF pregnancy outcome by the differential expression of hCG glycosylation isoforms: Preliminary characterization of the hyperglycosylated epitope. J Endo. 2002; 172: 497-506.
67. Lindheim SR, Morales AJ. Comparisons of Sonohysterography to Hysteroscopy: Lessons Learned and Avoiding Pitfalls. J American Assoc Gynecol Laparoscopists. 2002: 9: 223-231. doi: 10.1016/S1074-3804(05)60138-7
68. Lindheim SR, Morales AJ. Operative Ultrasound Using an Echogenic Loop Snare For Intrauterine Pathology. J American Assoc Gynecol Laparoscopists. 2003; 10(1): 107-110.
69. OliveDL, Lindheim SR, Pritts EA. Endometriosis and Infertility: What Do We Do For Each Stage? Current Women.s Health Report. 2003; 3(5): 389-394.
70. Lindheim SR, Morales AJ. GnRH-antagonists followed by a decline in serum estradiol results in adverse outcomes in donor oocyte cycles. Human Reproduction. 2003; 18(10): 2048-2051. doi: 10.1093/humrep/deg407
71. Lindheim SR, Adsuar N, Kushner DM, Pritts EA, Olive DL. Sonohysterography: A valuable in tool in evaluating the female pelvis. Obstet Gynecol Survey. 2003; 58(11): 770-784. doi: 10.1097/00006254-200311000-00025
72. Olive DL, Lindheim SR, Pritts EA. Non-Surgical Management of Leiomyoma: Impact on Fertility. Curr Opinion Obstet Gynecol. 2004; 16: 239-243.
73. Olive DL, Lindheim SR, Pritts EA. New medical treatments for endometriosis. Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2004: 18(2): 319-328.
74. Adsuar N, Zweifel J, Pratt E, Davidson M, Olive DL, Lindheim SR. Assessment of wishesregarding disposition of oocytes and embryo management among ovum donors in an anonymous egg donation program. Fertil Steril. 2005; 84(5): 513-516.
75. Lindheim SR, Spraque C, Winter TC. Hysterosalpingography and Sonohysterography Lessons Learned from The Gynecologist. American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR). 2006; 186(1): 24-29.
76. Wei AY, Schink JC, Pritts EA, Olive DL, Lindheim SR. Saline contrast sonohysterography and directed extraction, resection and biopsy of intrauterine pathology using a Uterine Explora Curette. Ultrasound Obstetrics Gynecology. 2006; 27(2): 202-205. doi: 10.1002/uog.2599
77. Zweifel J, Rathert MA, Klock S, et al. Comparative Assessment of Pre and Post-Donation Attitudes With Respect to Potential Oocyte and Embryo Disposition Among Ovum Donors in an Egg Donation Program. Hum Reprod. 2006; 21(5): 1325-1327. doi:10.1093/humrep/dei468
78. Ross R, Lindheim SR, Olive DL, Pritts EA. Cornual gestation: a systematic literatre review and two case reports of a novel treatment regimen. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2006; 13(1): 74-78. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmig.2005.11.005
79. Olive DL, Lindheim SR, Pritts EA. Conservative Surgical Management of Uterine Myomas. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2006; 33(1): 115-124. doi: 10.1016/j.ogc.2005.12.012
80. Christianson MS, Barker MA, Schouweiler C, OliveDL, Lindheim SR. Comparison of Stimulation Characteristics Using Either Reconstituted Recombinant Gonadotropins (rFSH) Or Cartridge rFSH With A Pen Device In Donor Oocyte Cycles. Current Medical Research and Opinions. 2007; 23(5): 865-870.
81. Barker MA, Christianson MS. Schouweiler C, Evans M, Olive DL, Lindheim SR. Experience Using a Flexible Regimen of GnRH-antagonists and aStep-up of Additional Gonadotropins In Donor Oocyte Cycles. Current Medical Research and Opinion. 2007; 23(9): 2297-2302.
82. Zweifel J, Christianson MS, Jeagher A, Olive DL, Lindheim SR. Needs Assessment For Couples Donating To Stem Cell Research: A Call for Guidelines. Fertil Steril. 2007; 88(3): 560-564.
83. Christianson MS, Barker MA, Lindheim SR. Overcoming the Challenging Cervix: Techniques to Access the Uterine Cavity. J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2008; 12(1): 24-31. doi: 10.1097/lgt.0b013e318150676d
84. Spieldoch RL, Winter TC, Schoweiler C, Ansay S, Evans MD, Lindheim SR. Optimal catheter placement during sonohysterography: a randomized controlled trial comparing cervical to uterine placement. Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 111(1): 15-21. doi: 10.1097/01.AOG.0000295865.93719.3f
85. Wei A, Mijaal K, Christianson MS, Schoweiler C, Lindheim SR. Comparison of GnRH-antagonists and Flareup GnRH Agonists In Donor Oocyte Cycles Using The Donor As Her Own Control. J Reprod Med. 2008; 53: 147-160.
86. Berry E, Lindheim SR, Connor JP, et al. Sonohysterography and endometrial cancer: Incidence and Functional Viability of Disseminated Malignant Cells. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 199 (3): 240e1-240e8. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2008.03.042
87. Zweifel J, Biaggio B, Schoweiler C, Lindheim SR. Follow-up Assessment of Excluded Oocyte Donor Candidates. J Obstet Gynaecol Research. 2009; 35(2): 320-325. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2008.00942.x
88. Barker MA, Boehnlein L, Kovacs P, Lindheim SR. Predictive Value of Late Follicular Phase and Luteal Phase Endometrial Thickness and Pattern on Pregnancy Outcomes In Oocyte Donation Cycles. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2009; 26(5): 243-249.
89. Porat N, Boehnlein LM, Kang J, Barker MA, Kovacs P, Lindheim SR. Blastocyst embryo transfer is the primary determinant for improved outcomes in oocyte donation cycles. J Obstet Gynaecol Research. 2010; 36(2): 357-363. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2009.01135.x
90. Porat N, Boehnlein LM, Schouweiler CM, Kang J, Lindheim SR. Interim analysis of a randomized clinical trial comparing abdominal versus transvaginal ultrasound-guided embryo transfer. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2010; 36(2): 384-392. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2009.01148.x
91. Vrontikis A, Chang PL, Kovacs P, Lindheim SR. Antral follicle counts (AFC) predict ovarian response and pregnancy outcomes in oocyte donation cycles. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2010; 27(7): 383-389. doi: 10.1007/s10815-010-9421-8
92. Lindheim SR, Parat N, Jaeger AS. Survey report of gamete donors. and recipients. preferences regarding disclosure of third party reproduction outcomes and genetic risk information. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2011; 37(4): 292-299. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2010.01333.x
93. Wu DH, Reynolds K, Maxwell R, Lindheim SR, Aubuchon M, Thomas MA. Age does not influence the effect of embryo fragmentation on blastocyst development. Fertil Steril. 2011; 95(8): 2778-2780. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2011.05.024
94. Jaeger AS, Ross LS, Lindheim SR. Observed Discrepancies in Donors. Information Sharing and Oocyte-Embryo Management and Disposition Reported To Reproductive Health Professionals: A Call For Programmatic Improvement. J Bioethics Primary Research. 2012; 3(1): 23-32. doi: 10.1080/21507716.2011.639125
95. Ressler IB, Jaeger AS, Lindheim SR. Evolving ethical issues in third party reproduction: Local and global considerations. World l Med Genet. 2012; 2(1): 1-8. doi: 10.5496/wjmg.v2.i1.1
96. Ma F, Wu DH, Deng L, et al. Sialidases on Mammalian Sperm Mediate Deciduous Sialylation during Capacitation. J Biol Chem. 2012; 287(45): 38073-38079. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M112.380584
97. Ayensu-Coker L, Bauman D, Lindheim SR, Breech L. Fertility Preservation in Pediatric. Adolescent and Young Adult Female Cancer Patients. Pediatr Endocrinol. 2012; 10(1): 174-187.
98. Pakrashi T, Roessler IB, Sroga JM, DiPaola KB, Thomas MA, Lindheim SR. Hysteroscopic Enucluation For Type II Submucosal Uterine Leiyomyomata Using a TRUCLEARHysteroscopic Morcellator: Case Report and Review of The Literature. J Laparoendoscopic Adv SurgTech. 2013; l23(4); 378-382.
99. Roessler IB, Pakrashi T, Sroga JM, DiPaola KB, Thomas MA, Lindheim SR. Effects of Embryo Transfer Catheters on the Endometrial Surface Noted at Hysteroscopy. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2013; 20(3): 381-385. doi: 10.1016/j.jmig.2013.01.004
100. Ayensu-Coker L, Essig E, Lindheim SR. Ethical Quandaries In Gamete-Embryo Cryopreservation Related To Oncofertility. J Law Med Ethics. 2013; 41(3): 711-719. doi: 10.1111/jlme.12081
101. Guralp O, Sheridan SM, Harter J, et al. A new diagnostic test for endometrial cancer?: Cytology analysis of sonohysterography distension media. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2013; 23(7): 1252-1257. doi: 10.1097/IGC.0b013e31829fe8f6
102. Whigham LD, Butz DE, Dashti H, et al. Metabolic Evidence of Diminshed Lipid Oxidation in Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Curr Metabolomics. 2014; 2(4): 269-278.
103. Martinez AM, Sroga JM, Ressler IB, Ayensu-Coker L, Thomas MA, Lindheim SR. Sexual Satisfaction Is Reduced in the Female Patient and Sexually Intimate Partners Following Cancer Therapy. Advances in Sexual Medicine. 2014; 4: 65-70.
104. Lindheim SR, Ayensu-Coker L, O Leary K, Coyne K, Sinn S, Jaeger AS. The Impact of Assisted Reproductionon Socio-Cultural Values and Social Norms. Advances in Anthropology. 2014; 4: 227-242. doi: 10.4236/aa.2014.44025