Saurabh Gupta, MDS
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Saurabh Gupta holds Masters Degree in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and has been in surgical practice since 2014. He is also trained in multiple allied surgical disciplines including Implantology and Laser dentistry. He is involved in cosmetic dentistry including smile design (Certified in ClearPath, botox & fillers). He has published his papers in various National and International journal publications and magazines like Dentistry today(U.S), Access(U.S) etc.
He is an editorial board member for many national and international journals. He is also working as a Medical Academic writer & Research Scientist since 2010 at one of the renowned freelancing sites www.freelancer.com
His research interest include Dental Implants, Laser Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dental pain.
1. Dentistry Today (USA): http://www.dentistrytoday.com/news/
2. Saurabh G, Rubina K. Implant Stability Measure: Critical Review of Various Methods. Dent Implants Dentures. 2016; 1(1): 1-4. Web site. http://www.omicsgroup.org/journals/implant-stability-measure-critical-review-of-various-methods-did-1000110.php?aid=77888
3. Gupta S, Khatoon R. Laser-assisted cosmetic dentistry. J Dental Lasers. 2016; 10(1): 16-18. Web site. http://www.jdentlasers.org/
4. Gupta S, Mahapatra N. A Review of Perimplantitis and Lasers. J Dental Medical Sciences. 2015; 14(1): 1-Web site. http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol14-issue3/Version-1/A014310104.pdf
5. Gupta S, Khatoon R. An Update on Safety Measures in Laser Dentistry. J Dental Medical Sciences. 2015; 14(11): 123-126. Web site. http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol14-issue11/Version-8/X014118123126.pdf
6. Gupta S, Khatoon R. Hair Loss- An analysis and Updated Treatment. J Dental Medical Sciences. 2015; 14(7): 77-81. Web site. http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jdms/papers/Vol14-issue7/Version-2/P014727781.pdf
7. Sweeney C. Laser safety in dentistry. Gen Dent. 2008; 56(7): 653-659. Web site. http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Laser+safety+in+the+dental+office.-a0450695553
8. Jain H, Rao D, Sharma S, Gupta S. Assessment of speech in primary cleft palate by two-layer closure (Conservative management). J Surg Tech Case Rep. 2012; 4(1): 6-9. Web site. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3461783/
9. Shewale V, Deshmukh A, Sorathia R, Shinde S, Baonerkar H. Unicystic Ameloblastoma: A Case Report. Inter J Health Scie Research. 2014; 4(7): 313-316. Web site. http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/abstract.php?icid=1148731
10. A Recent Updates on Zirconia Implants: A Literature Review Gupta, Dent Implants Dentures 2016, 1: 1.
11. Gupta S. Zirconia Vs Titanium Implants – Deciding Factors Zirconia Vs Titanium Implants – Deciding Factors. J Dent Oral Disord Ther. 2016; 4(4): 1-2.
12. Gupta S. A recent updates on zirconia implants: A literature review. Dent Implants Dentures. 2016; 1:1. Web site. https://www.omicsgroup.org/journals/a-recent-updates-on-zirconia-implants-a-literature-review-.php?aid=82588
13. Gupta S. Zirconia Vs Titanium Implants – Deciding Factors. J Dent Oral Disord Ther. 2016; 4(4): 1-2. Web site. https://symbiosisonlinepublishing.com/dentistry-oraldisorders-therapy/dentistry-oraldisorders-therapy66.pdf