Sapryka Viktor, PhD
Chair of Social Technologies
BelSU Regional Cross-Border Cooperation Science and Education Centre
• (2002) BSc, Kharkiv National Academy of Municipal Economy
• (2003) MSc, Kharkiv National Academy of Municipal Economy
• (2007) PhD, Belgorod State University, Belgorod, Russia, State University
• Associate Professor, Chair of Social Technologies, BelSU Regional Cross-Border Cooperation Science and Education Centre, Koroleva-st., 308018, c.Belgorod, Russia
He is a Professional Researcher in various areas of a science, for example: Sociology Geopolitics, Social Technology, Regional Development, Project Management and International Relations.
HONOR AND MEMBERSHIP
• Head of working group euroregion «Slobozhanshchina»(RU-UA), (2006-Present)
• Member of Russian Sociology Association, (2007-Present)
1. Viktor S. Bureaucracy vs. Intellectual Community in the Post-Soviet Space: The Regional Dimension. European Journal of Economics. Finance and Administrative Sciences. 73: 94-108.
2. Viktor S. Simulated sociality in a culture of simulacra. European Journal of Science and Theology. 2015; 11(5): 239-253.
3. Viktor S. Peculiarities of the Social Chronotopes of the Boundary Regions of Russia and Ukraine. Medwell journals. The Social Sciences. 10: 1116-1118.
4. Viktor S. Formal Rationality Traps in Administration of Higher Education Institutions in Russia. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. Worldwide trends in the development of education and academic research. 2015; 214: 520-525.