Ravish H, MBBS, MD
Department of Neurochemistry
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Administrative Block ( Adjacent to the Director’s office)
Hosur Road/ Marigowda Road, Lakkasandra, Wilson Garden
Bangalore-560029, Karnataka, India
Dr.Ravish.H MBBS degree holder in From M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Graduated in the year 2006.
Masters in Biochemistry from M.S.Ramaiah Medical College of under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences(RGUHS) passed in the year 2011.
• Presently Working as Asst.Prof in the Dept.of Neurochemistry, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
• Worked as Asst. Prof in the Dept of Biochemistry, SIMSRC- 5yrs 2months
• Director and Consultant Biochemist at Adithya Healthcare and Diagnostics Centre, Bangalore; From November 2012 till 2016
• Worked has General Practitioner at Hindustan Machine Tools Hospital; Bangalore; Duration 2 years, From 2009-2011.
• Worked has at Gokula Metropolis Clinical Laboratories ( a unit of metropolis health care 4 months. ( July 2012 – October 2012).
• Nanotechnology/ Nano- Neurochemistry
• Artificial intelligence in the medical sciences
• Stress markers
• Yoga & Epigenetics
1. Ravish Huche Gowda, Wilma Delphine Silvia Chickballapur Rayappa. Evaluation of Serum C-reactive protein, total antioxidant capacity an body mass index in essential hypertensive men Intl. J Chem Pharm Res 2013;2(1): 028-035
2. Ravish H, Venkateshappa C*, Wilma Delphine Silvia Chickballapur Rayappa and Srinivas H Evaluation of a Fibrinogen, Total Antioxidant Capacity and Body Mass Index in Essential Hypertensive Men. RES J PHARM BIOL CHEM SCI Volume 5, Issue 6, 2014.
3. Ravish H, Mohan Kumar R. “Assessment of Knowledge and Attitude of Computer Assisted Learning Among Medical Students”. Journal of Evidence-based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 2, Issue 54, December 07, 2015; Page: 8763-8768, DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2015/1222.
4. Ravish H, Mohan Kumar R. “To Study the Serum Levels of hs-CRP in Pre-Diabetes Mellitus Patients & To Compare That of Normal Subjects”. Journal of Evidence-based Medicine and Healthcare; Volume 2, Issue 55, December 10, 2015; Page: 8806-8809, DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2015/1232.
5. Ravish, Kumar RM, Bindumathi PL. Compare and correlate plasma fibrinogen, total antioxidant capacity and body mass index in pre-diabetes and normal individuals. J Evid Based Med Healthc 2016; 3(1), 42-45.DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2016/9.
6. Srinivas H, Ravish H, Assessment of active learning by self-made multiple choice questionnaire among medical students. International journal of educational science and research. 2016 Apr 8;6(2):17–24.
7. B Anikha, H Ravish. How to make the cooking nutritive -effect of different ways of cooking on the antioxidant and trace element levels-which is a better way. Antiseptic. 2016 Mar 8;113(3):7–10.
8. Ravish H, Srinivas H, Chetan H, Naveen H. Evaluation of knowledge and attitude among first-year students towards mcq learning. International journal of current advanced research. 2015 May [cited 2016 Mar 10];4(8):285–9. Available from: http://journalijcar.org.
9. Ravish.H, Gunasheela BV, Srinivas H, Ashadevi L. Evaluation of knowledge and attitude among medical students towards mnemonics learning. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research, 2016; 2(3),1-4.
10. Ravish. H, Anitha m, Ashakiran S. Evaluation of Pre and Post-test questionnaires for acceptance and knowledge retention in practical course among medical students. South Asian Journal of multidisciplinary studies. 2016; 3(3) :59-74
11. CR Wilma Delphine Silvia, H Ravish, Dr. Suresh, et al., Evaluation of the effectiveness of computer-assisted learning in biochemistry for first-year medical students. Al Ameen J Med Sci. 2016; 9: 162-166.
12. Ravish H, Srinivas H, Gunasheela BV, Deepa H. Evaluation of Oxidative stress & Antioxidants among Night shift healthcare workers.Antiseptic.2017;114(4): p16–19.
Medical Textbook – “Mnemonics in Biochemistry” in 2014, Textbook by Jaypee Medical Book Publishers to help the student to perform in academics and knowledge assimilation.