Pichugina Victoria, PhD
Department of Teacher Training
Volgograd State Pedagogical University
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
• (2001-2006) Volgograd State Pedagogical University, Natural-geographic Department, Speciality Teacher of Chemistry and Biology
• (2005-2007) Volgograd State Pedagogical University, Teacher Training Department, Speciality Master of Pedagogical Science
• (2008) Work with the funds of the library of the University of Augsburg (Germany, Augsburg), preparation of book manuscript Anthropological Discourse in Education: historical and theoretical aspects
• (2007-2009) Volgograd State Pedagogical University, PhD course, speciality 13.00.01 General pedagogy, History of Pedagogy and Education
• (2013) Work with the funds of the library of the University of Augsburg (Germany, Augsburg), preparation of book manuscript Anthropological Discourse of care for the self in ancient pedagogy
• (2010-2013) Moscow Academy of Social Management-Volgograd State Pedagogical University, PhD course, speciality 13.00.01 General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education
• (2010-Present) Professor, Teacher Training Department, Volgograd State Pedagogical University
• (2010-2015) Associate Professor, Teacher Training Department, Volgograd State Pedagogical University
• (2007-2010) Assistant, Department of Pharmacognosy and Botany, Volgograd State Medical University
• (2005-2007) Lecturer, Preparatory Department for Russian students, Volgograd State Medical University
Her research interests include: Old Greek and Roman pedagogy, the concept care of the self in the history of education, lifelong learning, theory of e-learning, practice of e-learning.
• (2014-2016) The concept of self-care in the history of education and culture, Russian Foundation for Humanities 14-06-00315а
• (20016-2018) The concept of culture in education pedagogy Cicero, Russian Foundation for Humanities 16-06-00004а
• (2016) German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) “Education System in Lower Saxony, study trips for groups of foreign students in Deutschland, ab 2016
• Winner of four competitions in education established by the Government of the Russian Federation (2008-2011)
1. Pichugina V. Anthropological-pedagogical concepts in Russia: Past and Present. Saarbruken: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, 2011: 169.
2. Pichugina V. Anthropological Discourse in Education: historical and theoretical aspects. Moscow: Flinta-Science. 2013: 168.
3. Pichugina V. Anthropological Discourse of care for the self in ancient pedagogy. Moscow: Vash Dom-ASOU, 2014.
SOME JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
1. Pichugina V, Saurenko N, Serikov V. Project Approach as the Methodology of Constructing the Content and Technology of University Education. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 214: 399-406. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.686
2. Pichugina V, Bezrogov V. The Ideal Polis and the Man Who Cares for It: Plato on Theory and Practice of Higher Education. Russian-American Education Forum: An Online Journal. 2014; 7(1). doi:
3. Serikov V, Loktyushina Е, Pichugina V. Language Competence in a Puzzle of Modern Russian Vocational Education. International Education Studies. 2014; 7(12): 37-46. doi: 10.5539/ies.v7n12p37
4. Pichugina V. Lifelong educational care of the self in the age of metamodern. Lifelong education: the 21 century. doi: 10.15393/j5.art.2014.2649
5. Pichugina V. The origin and the development of the care of lifelong learning. Lifelong education: the 21 century.