Parastoo Mirzabeigi, PharmD
Pars General Hospital
Dr. Mirzabeigi is a Clinical Pharmacy Specialist. She is currently a Clinical Pharmacist at Pars Hospital in Tehran, Iran. She was A Research Assistant at Cancer Research Center (CRC), Cancer Institute, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran (2012-2013). She worked as a Scientific Advisor at Orchid Pharmed-Cinnagen in Tehran, Iran (2015). She received Doctor of Pharmacy Degree from the Medical University of Mazandaran (2005) and trained Residency of Clinical Pharmacy at Tehran University of Medical Sciences (2013).
Her research interest includes: Internal medicine pharmacotherapy.
• Iranian Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ISCP)
• Medical Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran
1. Najafi A, Mojtahedzadeh M, Mohebbi N, et al. Towards Future Indications of Therapeutic Utilization of Stem Cells: a Case Report of Application after Hypoxic Encephalopathy. Iran J Public Health. 2015; 44 (2): 82-87.
2. Alizadeh AM, Mirzabeigi P. Is oxytocin a therapeutic factor for ischemic heart disease? > Peptides. 2013; 45: 66-72. doi: 10.1016/j.peptides.2013.04.016
3. Khalili H, Karimzadeh I, Mirzabeigi P, Dashti-Khavidaki S. Evaluation of clinical pharmacists interventions in an infectious diseases ward and impact on patients direct medication cost. Eur J Intern Med. 2013; 24(3): 227-233. doi: 10.1016/j.ejim.2012.11.014
4. Ala S, Saeedi M, Eshghi F, Mirzabeygi P. Topical metronidazole can reduce pain after surgery and pain on defecation in postoperative hemorrhoidectomy. Dis Colon Rectum. 2008; 51(2): 235-238. doi: 10.1007/s10350-007-9174-3
5. Hosseinimehr SJ, Ebrahimi P, Hassani N, Mirzabeigi P, Amini M. Spectrophotometric determination of captopril with DTNB reagent in pharmaceutical formulation. Boll Chim Farm. 2004; 143(6): 249-251.