Musaeva Khaibat Magomedtagirovna, PhD
Department of Economics
Dagestan State University
Russian Federation, Republic of Dagestan
• (1985-1988). Makhachkala Financial College
• (1988-1993). Dagestan State University (DSU) Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan
• (1995-1999). Postgraduate Studies in Dagestan State University (extramural studies), Makhachkala.
• Professor, Department of Economics, Dagestan State University (1993-Present)
• Assistant of the Department of Finance and Credit (1993)
• Senior Lecturer in Finance and Insurance (1997)
• Associate Professor, Department of Taxes (2003), in combination-certified auditor (2006-2007)
• Professor of Tax and Monetary Federal State Budgetary Educational Institutions of higher professional Dagestan State University (2009)
Her research interests include: Social behaviour.
• The winner of the contest Minobnauki RF (2014). The execution of the pro-ektnoy state task.
• Winner of the Golden Diploma-2013 (nominated for higher and vocational education-21 Century)/International Forum on Science, Technology and Education. Moscow, (2013).
• Scientific director of the winner of the Youth Research Grant Competition Best Innovative Project of graduate students in the humanities
• Scientific director of the winner grants to scientific-research students and graduate students DSU in the humanities
• Scientific director of the Interregional Olympiad winner in the disciplines tax orientation Bagomedova MR (Awarded a medal and a diploma of 2 degrees).
1. Musaeva KM. Institutional aspects of tax planning in the conditions of reforming of tax system and improvement of tax management. World Applied Sciences Journal. 2013; 1818-4952.
2. Musaeva KM. The increase of tax administration effectiveness, as a factor of shadow sector validation and growth of economic security. Life Sci J. 2014; 11(7s): 229-233.
3. Aliyev BK, Musaeva KM, Ma-gomedtagirov MM. Development of tax federalism – the basis for formation of self-developing terri-torial systems in the Russian Federation. Life Sci J. 2014; 11(8s). http://www.lifesciencesite.com/lsj/life1107s/046_24554life1107s14_229_233.pdf
4. Pinskaya MR, Musaeva KM. Delineation of powers between the federal and regional levels of power in the field of tax relieves: Fiscal consequences. Asian Social Science. 2014; 10(24). doi: 10.5539/ass.v10n24p270
5. Aliev BK, Musaeva KM, Suleymanov MM. Methodological approaches towards assessing the efficacy of a region’s budget-ary/taxation policy. Asian Social Science. 2014. doi: 10.5539/ass.v10n24p35
6. Musaeva KM, Aliev BK, Suleymanov MM, Dyukina TO. Tax relieves: Costs of their application in taxation and issues of the efficiency evaluation. Asian Social Science. 2015; 11(7).
7. Musaeva KM, Zaidullaevna AA, Bashirovna AE. Problems and ways of improvement of tax instruments as a factor in the growth of tax opportunities territories. Asian Social Science. 2015; 11(19). doi: 10.5539/ass.v11n19p290/
8. Aliev BK, Igonina LL, Musaeva KM, Suleymanov MM, Alimirzoeva MG. Priority guidelines for strenthening regional taxable capacity as a factor of sustainable development of the territorial entities. Mediterr J Soc Sci. 2015; 6(5S2): 33. doi: 10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n5s2p343
9. Musaeva MK, Suleimanov MM, Isaeva SM. Improvement of the efficiency of the instruments of tax regulation in the context of the development of fiscal federalism and strengthening of the taxable capacity of the subjects of the Russian Federation. Eco Env. 2015; 21.
10. Musaeva MK. Barriers interaction research organizations and businesses in the development of innovations kontenste. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015.
11. Musaeva KM, Bashirovna AE, Aliev BK, Magomedtagirov MM. Problems of implementation of principles of social justice and economic efficiency in the mechanism of charging personal income tax (PIT) in the Russian Federation. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2015; 5. http://econjournals.com/index.php/ijefi/author/submission/1697
12. Musaeva KM, Aliev BK, Alieva EB, Magomedtagirov MM, Imanshapieva MM. Problems of implementation of principles of social justice and economic efficiency in the mechanism of charging personal income tax in the Russian federation. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues. 2015; 5(35).
1. Musaeva KM. Tax planning system: Formation, comprising modern-tion and development prospects. (In Russian) Makhachkala, Russia: ALEPH (IP Ovchinnikov); 2012.
2. Musaeva KM. Tax regulation of subjects of the economy as a factor of employment stimulus-ing. In: Aliev BH, HM Musayev, Aliyev HB, eds. Tax Legislation Subjects the Economy as a Factor to Promote Employment. Makhachkala, Russia : CPI DSU; 2012.
3. Musaeva KM. The Financial System of the Country: The Effectiveness of the Functioning and Regulation. In: Kutaeva ShK, ed. 2012.
4. Musaeva KM. Economics Tax Reform and Collective Monograph. In: Mayburova IA, Tarangul LL, Ivanov YB, eds. Alerta, Ukraine: IPEN; 2013.
1. Musaev JM, Aliev BH. Tax Systems of Foreign Countries. (In Russian) UMO as a textbook for graduate enrolled in the direction of Economics. Makhachkala, Russia: Unity-Dana. 2013.
2. Aliyev BH, Musaeva HM. Taxes and Tax System of the Russian Federation. (In Russian) UMO as a teaching tool for students enrolled in the direction of Economics. TH, USA: Unity-Dana. 2014.