Md. Samsuzzoha, PhD
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail H38, PO Box 218, Hawthorn
Victoria 3122, Australia
• (2012), PhD in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, FSET, Swinburne University of Technology, VIC
• (1998), MSc in Pure Mathematics, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
• (1997), BSc (Honors) in Mathematics, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
• Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, FSET, SUT, Australia (2014-Present)
• Sessional Staff, Department of Mathematics, FSET, SUT, Australia (2008-2014)
• Lecturer/Assistant Professor, Mathematics Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh (2002-2007)
His research interests include: Vaccination research.
• (2008), SUPRA Scholarship for PhD Research in Australia
• (1998), Scholarship for Excellent Result in MSc in Pure Mathematics, Rajshahi University, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
• (1997), Gold Medal for Excellent Result in BSc Honors (Mathematics), Rajshahi University, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
• (1997), Scholarship for Excellent Result in BSc Honors (Mathematics), Rajshahi University, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
• Australian Mathematical Society Member
• Society for Mathematical Biology Member
• Bangladesh Mathematical Society Member
1. Aziz MA, Imteaz M, Rasel HM, Samsuzzoha M. Parameter Sensitivity Using Sampling Technique for a proposed Comb Separator, A sewer overflow screening device, ASEAN- Australian Engineering Congress on Innovative Technologies for Sustainable Development and Renewable Energy, 11-13 March, 2015.
2. Haque MM, Samsuzzoha M, Uddin MH, Masud AA. Free convective mass transfer flow through a porous medium in a rotating system. J. Mech. Cont. & Math. Sci. 2014; 9(1): 1357-1367.
3. Samsuzzoha M, Singh M, Lucy D. Parameter estimation of influenza epidemic model. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 2013; 220: 616-629. doi: 10.1016/j.amc.2013.07.040
4. Samsuzzoha M, Singh M, Lucy D. Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis of the basic reproduction number of a vaccinated epidemic model of influenza. Applied Mathematical Modelling. 2013; 37(3): 903-915. doi: 10.1016/j.apm.2012.03.029
5. Islam MS, Samsuzzoha M, Ara S, Dey P. MHD Free Convection and Mass Transfer Flow with Heat Generation through an Inclined Plate. Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2013; 2(3): 129-141.
6. Islam MS, Samsuzzoha M, Ara S, Islam N. Unsteady Solutions of Thermal Boundary Equations by using Finite Difference Method. Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2013; 2(3): 141-154.
7. Aziz MA, Imteaz M, Samsuzzoha M. Sensitivity analysis for a proposed sewer overflow screening device. 20th International Congress on Modelling and Simulation MODSIM 2013. Adelaide, December, 2013.
8. Samsuzzoha M, Singh M, Lucy D. A numerical study on an influenza epidemic model with vaccination and diffusion. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 2012; 219: 122-141. doi: 10.1016/j.amc.2012.04.089
9. Samsuzzoha M, Singh M, Lucy D. Numerical study of a diffusive epidemic model of influenza with variable transmission coefficient. Applied Mathematical Modelling. 2011; 35(12): 5507-5523. doi: 10.1016/j.apm.2011.04.029
10. Samsuzzoha M, Singh M, Lucy D. Numerical study of an influenza epidemic model with diffusion. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 2010; 217: 3461-3479. doi: 10.1016/j.amc.2010.09.017
11. Abdullah SMA, Islam MT, et al. Analysis of arsenic concentrations and correlation in water, soil and aurum by neutron activation analysis technique: A Case: Study in Bagerhat, Bangladesh. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2010; 85: 301-306. doi: 10.1007/s00128-010-0075-0
12. Islam MR, Akbar MA, Samsuzzoha M. A new technique for third order critically damped nonlinear systems. Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 2008; 4(6): 695-706.
13. Akbar MA, Alam MS, Shanta SS, Uddin MS, Samsuzzoha M. Perturbation method for fourth order nonlinear systems with large damping. Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society. 2008; 100(1): 85-92.
14. Mondal RN, Tarafder D, Huda MA, Samsuzzoha M, Uddin MS. Solution structure and stability of fully developed thermal flows through a curved rectangular duct. Journal of Applied Sciences. 2007; 7(13): 1709-1717.
15. Islam MR, Akbar MA, Ikramul Haque BM, Samsuzzoha M, Haque Z, Soma AA. On fourth order more critically damped non-linear systems under some conditions. Khulna University Studies. 2007; 8(1): 125-134.
16. Samsuzzoha M, Islam MR, Akbar MA, Shaikh MIH, Amin F. Higher order improved solution of second order over-damped non-linear systems. Khulna University Studies. 2007; 8(1): 135-142.
17. Abul Kalam Azad M, Samsuzzoha M, Ali Akbar M, Alhaj M. KBM asymptotic method for over-damped process in biological and biochemical systems, GANIT. Journal of Bangladesh Mathematical Society. 2006; 26: 1-10.
18. Samsuzzoha M, Golam Azom M, Mondal BK, Anis MS. An easier asymptotic method for solving second order over-damped nonlinear systems. Khulna University Studies. 2006; 7(1): 129-136.