Mary E. Luchetti, MD
5591 Elk Knob Ct Denver
NC 28037, USA
Mary E. Luchetti is a top-performing Dermatologist with over 29 years of experience in operations practice management and patient care. Dr. Luchetti maintain working knowledge of industry trends, innovations, and emerging technology to present cutting edge solutions and high quality care to patients. She has practiced in various settings from my own private practice to University teaching and patient care, to group practices. She has also performed some clinical research in private practice as well as evaluated studies for Connecture on Retin A products. She was recognized by the US world Health and News as a top Dermatologist in 2012. She enjoys all aspects of patient care and teaching.
• (1978-1982) BS, Biology summa cum laude, King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
• (1982-1986) Doctor of Medicine temple University, School of Medicine Philadelphia, PA, USA
• (1986-1987) Internship Pediatrics, University of Connecticut Farmington, Connecticut
• (1987-1989) University of Connecticut Farmington, Connecticut
• (1989-1992) Residency Dermatology, University of Buffalo Buffalo, NY, USA
• (1992-1997), Private practice buffalo, New York, NY, USA
• (1997-1998), Las Vegas Skin and Cancer Clinic las Vegas, Henderson, Nevada, USA
• (1998-2000), Atlanta Center for Dermatologic Diseases, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
• (2000-2009), Independent Contractor in dermatology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
• (2004-2006), Editor for Ivillage/NBC Health topics in Dermatology
• (2009-2013), Dermatology Center of Yuma self Employed, Yuma, Aarizona, USA
• (2013-2015), Independent Contractor for Dermatology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
• (2015-2016), Independent Contractor Dermatology, Seattle, Washington DC, USA
• (2016-Present), Dermatology Consultant Development of Retinoids, Connecture Inc.
• (2016-2017), Assistant Professor Dermatology, University of New Mexico Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
• (2017-2018), Independent Contractor in Dermatology, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
• (2018-2021), Independent Contractor in Dermatology – Various Locations
• (2021-Present), Charlotte Skin and Laser Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Her research interests include: Anti-aging, Skin cancer, Acne, Atopic dermatitis, Psoriasis.
• (1982), St. Catherine’s Award best all-around student chosen by the Faculty King’s College Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
• (1982), Delta Epsilon Sigma Honor Society King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
• (1992), Board-Certified American Board of Dermatology
• (2002), Board-Recertified American Board of Dermatology
• (2011), Board-Recertified American Board of Dermatology
• (2012), Top Dermatologist US Health and World News
1. Feder HM, Luchetti ME. Varicella mimicking a vesiculobullous sun eruption. J Infect Dis. 1988; 158(1): 243. doi: 10.1093/infdis/158.1.243
2. Luchetti ME. Congenital dermatofibroma protuberans. Journal of Dermatologic Surgery. 1992.