Liudmila Bolsunovskaya, PhD
Head of Foreign Languages Department
Institute of Natural Resources
Tomsk Polytechnic University
Dr. Bolsunovskaya is the Head of Foreign Languages Department, PhD (Philology), Institute of Natural Resources at Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia. She has 25 years experience in the sphere of Higher Education. She is the author and co-author of about 100 publications in the field of English as a Second Language, Applied Linguistics and Discourse Analysis.
Her research interests include: Social Behavior.
• (2013) Diploma of Laureate of Tomsk Oblast Prize in advanced achievements in Education, Science, Health Policy and Culture for advanced achievements in education and science, influencing the economy and social sector development in Tomsk Oblast
• (2013) Certificate of Appreciation of Department of Environmental Resources RF Long-standing Fruitful Academic Activity
• (2011) Diploma (Lapel Badge) Gold Department of Russia for achievements in the development of Russian education
• (2008) Diploma and Gold Medal (I degree) for Participation in the Development of Tomsk Polytechnic University
• (2006) Diploma and Silver Medal (II degree) for Participation in the Development of Tomsk Polytechnic University
• (2004) Merit Diploma of Tomsk Joint Kirov and Soviet District Administrations in advanced achievements for training engineers and Unversity development problem-solving
• Russian Academy of Natural Science (RANS)
• National Association for Teachers of English (NATE)
• Tomsk Association of English Language Teachers (TELTA
• Association of CognitiveLinguistics
• Linguistic Society of America (LSA)
• Academic Council of TPU
• Research and Methodological Council of TPU
• Board of Educational Methodological Association in Linguistics
• Organizing Committee of Annual International Symposium n.a. V.A. Usov
She has published more than 100 research papers and DE packages, including 1 monograph, 59 articles in indexed Russian journals, 4 publications in Scopus Journal, 27 courseware, 6 of which classified by Board of Educational Methodological Association and Research and Methodological Council.