Kozui Kida, MD, PhD
Department of Internal Medicine
Nippon Medical School
4-7-15 Kudan-minami, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 102-0074, Japan
1. Hattori K, Ishii T, Motegi T, Kusunoki Y, Gemma A, Kida K. Relationship between serum cardiac troponin T level and cardiopulmonary function in stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2015; 10(1): 309-320. doi: 10.2147/COPD.S76293
2. Ishii T, Gemma A, Kida K. Senescence is involved in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease through effects on telomeres and theanti-aging molecule fibroblast growth factor23. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2014. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12354
3. Kokuho N, Ishii T, Kamio K, et al. Diagnostic Values For Club Cell Secretory Protein (CC16) inSerum of Patients of Combined Pulmonary Fibrosis and Emphysema. COPD. 2014. doi: 10.3109/15412555.2014.948994
4. Angata T, Ishii T, Gao C, et al. Association of serum interleukin-27 with the exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Physiol Rep. 2014; 2(7): e12069. doi: 10.14814/phy2.12069
5. Ishii T, Motegi T, Kamio K, Gemma A, Kida K. Association of group componentgenetic variations in COPD and COPD exacerbation in a Japanese population. Respirology. 2014; 19: 590-595. doi: 10.1111/resp.12277
6. Ishii T, Kida K. Predictors of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2014; 20: 138-145. doi: 10.1097/MCP.0000000000000031
7. Kida K, Motegi T, Ishii T, Hattori K. Long-term oxygen therapy in Japan: history, present status, and current problems. PneumonolAlergol Pol. 2013; 81: 468-478.
8. Kobayashi S, Fujinawa R, Ota F, et al. A single dose of lipopolysaccharide into mice with emphysemamimics human chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbation as assessed bymicro-computed tomography. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2013; 49: 971-977. doi: 10.1165/rcmb.2013-0074OC
9. Motegi T, Jones RC, Ishii T, et al. A comparison of three multidimensional indices of COPD severity as predictors of future exacerbations. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2013; 8: 259-271. doi: 10.2147/COPD.S42769
10. Angata T, Ishii T, Motegi T, et al. Loss of Siglec-14 reduces the risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbation. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2013; 70: 3199-3210. doi: 10.1007/s00018-013-1311-7
11. Kamio K, Ishii T, Motegi T, et al. Decreased serum transforming growth factor-1 concentration with aging isassociated with the severity of emphysema in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2013; 13: 1069-1075. doi: 10.1111/ggi.12031
12. Motegi T, Yamada K, Ishii T, Gemma A, Kida K. Long-term management of chronicobstructive pulmonary disease: a survey of collaboration among physiciansinvolved in pulmonary rehabilitation in Japan. Respir Investig. 2012; 50: 98-103. doi: 10.1016/j.resinv.2012.06.004
13. Kamio K, Yoshida T, Gao C, et al. α1,6-Fucosyltransferase (Fut8) is implicated in vulnerability to elastase-induced emphysema in mice and a possible non-invasive predictive marker for disease progression and exacerbations in chronic obstructive pulmonarydisease (COPD). Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012; 424: 112-117. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2012.06.081
14. Ishii T, Hagiwara K, Ikeda S, et al. Association between genetic variations in surfactant protein d and emphysema, interstitial pneumonia, and lung cancer in a Japanese population. COPD. 2012; 9: 409-416. doi: 10.3109/15412555.2012.676110
15. Yamada M, Ishii T, Ikeda S, et al. Association of fucosyltransferase 8 (FUT8) polymorphism Thr267Lys with pulmonary emphysema. J Hum Genet. 2011; 56: 857-860. doi: 10.1038/jhg.2011.118
16. Kimura K, Kurosaki H, Wakabayashi R, et al. Concerns with the health check-up system for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on two Japanese islands. Intern Med. 2011; 50: 2135-2141.
17. Ishii T, Hagiwara K, Kamio K, et al. Involvement of surfactant protein D in emphysema revealed by genetic association study. Eur J Hum Genet. 2012; 20: 230-235. doi: 10.1038/ejhg.2011.183
18. Furutate R, Ishii T, Wakabayashi R, et al. Excessive visceral fat accumulation in advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Int J Chron Obstruct Pulmon Dis. 2011; 6: 423-430. doi: 10.2147/COPD.S22885
19. Wakabayashi R, Motegi T, Yamada K, et al. Efficient integrated education for older patients with chronicobstructive pulmonary disease using the Lung Information Needs Questionnaire. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2011; 11: 422-430. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2011.00696.x
20. Wakabayashi R, Motegi T, Yamada K, Ishii T, Gemma A, Kida K. Presence ofin-home caregiver and health outcomes of older adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2011; 59: 44-49. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.03222.x
21. Fujimoto K, Ikeda S, Arai T, et al. Polymorphism of SERPINE2 gene is associated with pulmonary emphysema in consecutive autopsy cases. BMC Med Genet. 2010; 11: 159. doi: 10.1186/1471-2350-11-159
22. Ishii T, Wakabayashi R, Kurosaki H, Gemma A, Kida K. Association of serotonin transporter gene variation with smoking, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and its depressive symptoms. J Hum Genet. 2011; 56: 41-46. doi: 10.1038/jhg.2010.133
23. Motohashi N, Kimura K, Ishii T, et al. Emphysema on imaging is associated with quality of life in elderly patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2010; 10: 17-24. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0594.2009.00549.x
24. Jones RC, Donaldson GC, Chavannes NH, et al. Derivation and validation of a composite index of severity in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the DOSE Index. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2009; 180: 1189-1195. doi: 10.1164/rccm.200902-0271OC
25. Kurosaki H, Ishii T, Motohashi N, et al. Extent of emphysema on HRCT affects loss of fat-free mass and fat mass in COPD. Intern Med. 2009; 48: 41-48.
26. Soma T, Hino M, Kida K, Kudoh S. A prospective and randomized study for improvement of acute asthma by non-invasive positive pressure ventilation (NPPV). Intern Med. 2008; 47: 493-501. doi: 10.2169/internalmedicine.47.0429
27. Katsura H, Yamada K, Wakabayashi R, Kida K. Gender-associated differences in dyspnoea and health-related quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respirology. 2007; 12: 427-432. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2007.01075.x
28. Omata M, Wakabayashi R, Kudoh S, Kida K. Correlation between bronchodilator responsiveness and quality of life in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Allergol Int. 2007; 56: 15-22.
29. Kida K, Wakabayashi R, Mizuuchi T, Murata A. Screening for suspected chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with an eleven-item pre-interview questionnaire (11-Q). Intern Med. 2006; 45: 1201-1207.
30. Murata A, Kouno A, Yamamoto K, Yoshioka H, Kida K, Kudoh S. The treatment of refractory pneumothorax in diffuse panbronchiolitis by intravenous administration of coagulation factor XIII concentrate. J Nippon Med Sch. 2006; 73: 89-92.
31. Katsura H, Yamada K, Wakabayashi R, Kida K. The impact of dyspnoea and legfatigue during exercise on health-related quality of life in patients with COPD. Respirology. 2005; 10: 485-490. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2005.00729.x
32. Katsura H, Yamada K, Kida K. Both generic and disease specific health-relatedquality of life are deteriorated in patients with underweight COPD. Respir Med. 2005; 99: 624-630. doi: 10.1016/j.rmed.2004.09.017
33. Katsura H, Kanemaru A, Yamada K, Motegi T, Wakabayashi R, Kida K. Long-term effectiveness of an inpatient pulmonary rehabilitation program for elderly COPD patients: comparison between young-elderly and old-elderly groups. Respirology. 2004; 9: 230-236. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1843.2004.00561.x
34. Katsura H, Yamada K, Kida K. Usefulness of a linear analog scale questionnaire to measure health-related quality of life in elderly patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2003; 51: 1131-1135. doi: 10.1046/j.1532-5415.2003.51363.x
35. Araki T, Katsura H, Sawabe M, Kida K. A clinical study of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis based on autopsy studies in elderly patients. Intern Med. 2003; 42: 483-489.
36. Katsura H, Kida K. A comparison of bone mineral density in elderly female patients with COPD and bronchial asthma. Chest. 2002; 122: 1949-1955. doi: 10.1378/chest.122.6.1949