Ioana Roman, PhD
Department of Pedagogy and Teaching Training
University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca
Calea Manastur street, no. 3-5, Romania
Dr. Roman has received her PhD in Horticulture in University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca, Romania during the period of 2000-2007. She has received her Bachelor degree in Chemistry and Physics (during the period 1991-1996) from University Babes-Bolyai, Romania. Currently, she is working as Senior Lecturer in University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca. She has successfully completed his Administrative responsibilities as Vice-president of USAMV Cluj-Napoca Syndicate Organization. Her research has included fields like teaching training, education of children and adults, nutritional behaviour, didactics of chemistry, biochemistry, and horticulture. Based on this research and fellowship training he has received several awards and honours, such as: diplomas and CNCSIS award for research results. She is serving as an editorial member of journal SM Journal of Nutrition and metabolism and expert Reviewers for journals like Journal of Chemistry Education (Premier publisher), World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, African Journal of Agricultural Research, Cellular and Molecular Biology, International Journal of School and Cognitive Psychology, Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy, Medical, Psychology & Psychotherapy, (Medical Journals). She has authored eight research articles ISI – Web of Science, three abstracts ISI published in international journals, more than 30 articles published in BDI journals, five text books and six books in specialty areas and three chapters in books published by international publishing house (Cambridge Scholars Publishing). She is a member of ENTER – European Network of Learning and teaching and Amicii Rozelor [Friends of Roses].
Her research interest includes: Teaching training, Education of Children and Adults, Nutritional Behaviour, Didactics of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Horticulture.
1. Roman I. Development of Agronomic Education by Student-centered Learning. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 180: 441-447.doi: :10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.02.142
2. Roman I. Qualitative Methods for Determining Students Satisfaction with Teaching Quality. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014; 149: 825-830. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.08.320
3. Roman I. Behavioral Psychology of Nutrition – Education of Children for a Correct Feeding, LUMEN International Conference -From theory to inquiry in social sciences. Working Papers of the International Conference. Logos universality mentality education novelty (4th edition).Lumen media Publishing UK, London, England, 2014; 315-316.
4. Roman I. The Psychology of Nutritional Behaviour and Childrens Nutrition Education. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2014; 149: 819-824. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.08.327
5. Roman I, A Stănilă, S Stănilă. Bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of Rosa canina L. biotypes from spontaneous flora of Transylvania. Chemistry Central Journal. 2013; 7(1):73.
6.Roman I. Gypsies Integration – Education for All. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2013; 76: 717-722. doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.04.193