Eduardo Arenas Archila, MD
Department of Ophthalmology
Universidad Nacional and El Bosque University
• Post-graduate education internship and residency in ophthalmology. San jose hospital. Bogota
• Fellowship columbia university. Eye institute.eye pathology. New york presbyterian hospital
• Fellow of foundation barraquer institute of barcelona- spain.
• Scholarship for obtaining the d.o.m.s. Degree (doctor in medicine and ocular surgery) at the vienna university. Ix 1971 – ix 1972.
• Researcher in cornea. Department of ophthalmology. Hotel dieu. Paris france. Ix 1981 -iii 1982.
His research Interest includes : Cornea, Contact Lenses, Glaucoma, Ocular surface.
• Named lecture colombian society of ophthalmology 1st price research colombian academy of medicine award american academy of ophthalmology researcher of the year colombian society of ophthalmology(2002)
• Kmsg barraquer award (2006)
• Colombo-ecuatorian main lecture(2007)
• Honorary profesor colombian society of ophthalmology (2011)
• Lorenz zimmerman award lecture (2013)
• Slag magister lecture (south latin american glaucoma society (2014)