Dave Roberto Listijono, MBBS, MRMed
Senior Resident Medical Officer
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
St George Hospital
Associate Lecturer (conjoint)
School of Womens and Childrens Health
University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Dr. Listijono is a clinician-academic from Sydney, Australia. In addition to his clinical appointment as Senior Resident Medical Officer in the O&G Department of St George Hospital (Kogarah), Dr. Listijono is also an Associate Lecturer at the School of Womens and Childrens Health in the University of New South Wales (UNSW). Having graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery from UNSW in 2011, he completed a Master in Reproductive Medicine the following year. In his relatively young career, he has published multiple first-author peer-reviewed manuscripts in leading journals, and presented in several international conferences. He has recently commenced a PhD under the supervision of Dr. Hayden Homer his project will investigate the molecular basis of oocyte quality and why oocytes from older women are of poor quality with a high propensity for chromosome missegregation errors.
His research interests include: Fertility, Reproduction, Meiosis, Cell Development, Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
• (June 2013-present) Fertility Society of Australia
• (May 2014-present) Australian Centre for Perinatal Science
1. Listijono DR, Mooney S, Chapman M. A comparative analysis of post-partum maternal mental health in women following spontaneous or ART conception. J Psychosom Obstet Gynaecol. 2014; Early online: 1-4. doi: 10.3109/0167482X.2014.911281
2. Listijono DR, Rubens MB, Rigby ML. Complementary use of imaging modalities in diagnosis of complex congenital heart disease. ASEAN Heart J. 2014; 22(1): 55-59. doi: 10.7603/s40602-014-0010-4
3. Listijono DR, Boylan T, Kilani S, Cooke S, Chapman M. An analysis of the impact of embryo transfer difficulty on live birth rates, using a standardized grading system. Hum Fertil (Camb). 2013; 16(3): 211-214. doi: 10.3109/14647273.2013.804956
4. Listijono DR, Pepper JR. Current imaging techniques and potential biomarkers in the diagnosis of acute aortic dissection. J R Soc Med Sh Rep. 2012; 3(11): 76-82.doi: 10.1258/shorts.2012.012079
5. Listijono DR, Watson A, Pye R, et al. Usefulness of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for early cardiac allograft dysfunction. J Heart Lung Transpl. 2011; 30(7): 783-789. doi: 10.1016/j.healun.2011.01.728