[tm_pb_section admin_label=”section”][tm_pb_row admin_label=”row”][tm_pb_column type=”4_4″][tm_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
WHO ARE WE?
The name Openventio is an amalgamation of the English word “Open” and the Latin word “Ventio” meaning inventions or discoveries. In accordance with the name of our organization, our objective is defined towards the development of an interdisciplinary platform to promote the publication of research advances across diverse aspects of medical sciences with the support and expertise of a diverse scientific community. Prestigiously associated with 40 open access medical journals, Openventio began its venture in 2014 with the aspirations to offer unlimited access to scientific publications for readers from all over the globe. Today, we stand as a pioneer Open Access organization with the association of distinguished scientists, researchers and academicians, as a part of our expert Reviewer and Editorial Board.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Open Access: Our articles can be accessed for free by our readers while article processing charges are levied exclusively for production purposes. We hold the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) Licence ((https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?license_code=by-nc&jurisdiction=&version=4.0&lang=en)) which entails the published articles to be freely available for reading, downloading, copying, redistributing in any medium, reproducing or printing purposes without any restrictions, unless properly cited and does not allow for the use of the material for commercial purposes.
- Good Quality Standards: Our Editorial and Reviewer Board houses internationally recognized scientists, researchers, medical practitioners and academicians from different parts of the world. Their expertise and experience is reflected in the benchmark quality standards of our rigorous double-blinded peer-review process, ethical and legal considerations.
- Overcome Language Barriers: Our publication service is a promising package inclusive of editing facilities which helps overcome the communication barrier for non-English speaking contributors, which might otherwise hinder the expression of their research ideas.
- Instant Access to Articles: We assure our readers instant access to our articles following their online publication.
- Diverse coverage of topics: With our 40 peer-review open access Journals, we offer our readers an enriching experience to explore diverse avenues of research in medicine and pave the path for potential research advancements in the future.
- Representation of Video Abstracts and Articles: Our services support the inclusion of unique and advanced technological features such as Video Abstracts and Articles to develop a wide information resource for our readers (see sample video articles).